Project Manager / Sales Representative
Advantage Construction, Inc. is an established, local construction company with an A+ rating with the BBB. We will give you the training, materials and support you will need. Our sales manager will be with you daily (as you learn) to ensure your ability for success!
**Attention candidates living in the Metro** Daily trips to our main office North of Blaine will NOT be required.
This position is ideal for:
- Past and present military
- Skilled Professionals in Sales, Project Management, or Construction
- This position pays you based on your effort. Anyone who wants to make their 50-150K+ /year in the spring/summer/fall and have winters off! 75-100K is average. This is not a “9-5, M-F” job. . . This is a “make hay when the sun shines” job.
What we provide and what the position includes:
- You will be provided initial/ongoing training, all marketing and attire (work shirts, jackets, hats, etc. . .)
- You will have a sales manager with you on a daily (as you learn) basis to assist with your questions as well as ensure your success
- Utilizing the training techniques in coordination with your own attributes to effectively manage leads that are self generated as well as provided through our marketing.
- Walk around inspections with homeowners
- Photographing and documenting damages and/or issues
- Learn and use the project management program provided to you
- Learn and use the estimating program and procedures provided to you
- Selling our company and yourself as trustworthy, knowledgeable and reliable, to each homeowner
THIS IS NOT 9-5. Your time is managed by you. You must efficiently manage your time based on our training. If you work hard from March to October, you can easily make six figures and not need to work until the next March!
- Weekly draw against commission || up to 1000.00/wk (DOE)
- Commission || 30%-50% per project, with your commission level growing as your sales grow (DOE)
- Additional bonus plan || up to and over 18,500.00 /yr as well as monthly incentive trips and a yearly incentive vacation (By reaching 2020’s goal , we took 52 people to Hawaii for 7 days)
- We are predominantly an exterior construction company that specializes in insurance restoration
- A+ rating with BBB
- A+ Angie’s List ratings and reviews
- Locally developed, owned and operated
- Team oriented environment, not corporate
- Average 30 million + in annual sales
- Sold, built and managed thousands of construction jobs
- Zero Debt
- Provides the best bonus plan in the industry
- Large advertisement budget to supply leads to our team
- Invests in each team member’s success. Our team’s success is what makes our company successful!
- Must be reliable and performance driven
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to efficiently manage your time based on our training
- Have a valid license and reliable transportation
- Be able to lift and climb a ladder
- Be able to communicate with all types of people
- Have a willingness to learn, utilize and execute our training
- Must own or be willing to acquire a Smartphone
Submit resume, or self-made application to: firstname.lastname@example.org