Save Money With Energy Efficient Windows
Have your windows been damaged in a recent storm, or is it just time to replace old windows? Either way, Advantage Construction knows the importance of upgrading to new, energy-efficient windows – especially today. Not only are new windows visually appealing, but they add value to your home and save you money on your monthly utility bills. How? Energy-efficient windows are multi-paned, made with low maintenance materials, reflective of infrared and ultraviolet light, and almost entirely eliminate air leaks.
The team at Advantage Construction knows the importance of having long-lasting, durable windows in your home. Whether you need a window installation or repair, we’ll be here every step of the way. Our window experts will guide you in choosing the best window for your property based on your unique needs and budget. We guarantee you’ll receive only the best window services by choosing Advantage Construction for your next project.
Why Replace Your Windows?
Homeowners choose to replace their windows for multiple reasons, from needing an upgrade or completing a remodel to broken mechanics or storm damage. New windows can add character to your home and help your home stay comfortable for visitors and household members. If it’s time to install or replace windows on your home, the team at Advantage Construction is ready to help you every step of the way.
Home Window Replacement Cost
Many factors can affect the cost of your window installation or repair services, but our window experts are experienced in helping every client choose an option that fits your unique needs and budget. Below are a few details to consider when deciding to replace or install windows:
- Home location
- Existing damage
- Number of windows needing replacement
Benefits of New Window Installation
Taking the step to install new or repair the existing windows on your home can bring you many benefits. While the cost may be alarming, the return on investment is outstanding, meaning it’s well worth the time commitment.
Increased Resale Value + Curb Appeal
While installing or replacing the windows on your home will likely require a large investment, increasing your property’s resale value and curb appeal is well worth it. Potential buyers pay special attention to the windows of a home and are more likely to choose a property that has recently been updated. Upgrading your windows will improve the beauty of the interior and exterior of your home exponentially. Customers can choose from various styles, colors, and designs that complement your property and give you the home design you’ve always wanted. Rather than waiting to replace your windows when you decide to sell, the Advantage Construction team encourages you to replace them now and enjoy the new look and benefits while you’re living there.
Is your home located near a busy highway or city street? Do your neighbors have a loud dog or frequent parties? Installing or replacing the windows on your home will help create a more restful environment for visitors and household members. Today’s window technology includes insulated frames and triple-pane glass, so outside noise is dampened substantially.
Improved Energy Efficiency
Various window designs are available in energy-efficient options, from wood and fiberglass to vinyl. Choosing energy-efficient windows for your home will help reduce the wear on your furnace and air conditioner in the warm and cold months. Many homeowners choose energy-efficient window designs as they lower utility costs and enhance the comfort of your home while protecting the environment. If you’re interested in incorporating energy-efficient windows into your home, our window experts can share which brands, materials, and styles are valid candidates.
Enhanced Security + Safety
Previous homeowners may have painted windows shut, or your windows may just be difficult to open due to regular wear and tear or incorrect installation. Faulty windows can be a safety hazard, especially in the event of a house fire or other home emergency. There are numerous window designs available on the market today, so you can have fresh air while feeling safe. Various window brands offer enhanced security options such as up-to-date locks and security sensors to give you the peace of mind you need.
Optimal Home Comfort
Upgrading your existing windows will not only improve the energy efficiency of your home but will help make the home environment more comfortable for visitors and household members. If you’ve been noticing cold drafts or unusually warm spots in your home, the seals on your windows are likely going bad. Choosing to add new windows to your home will form a tight seal and prevent unwanted air from entering or exiting your home, meaning your heating and cooling systems won’t have to work as hard.
Window Styles for Every Home
Here at Advantage Construction, we offer various window designs that are perfect for homes of all sizes and styles. Our window experts are here to discuss your style preferences and needs, so you select the best window and have the home of your dreams.
- Double-hung windows: This window style is similar to single-hung windows, but like the bottom portion opening by sliding upward in single-hung designs, the top portion opens by sliding downward.
- Single-hung windows: Many homeowners choose single-hung windows as they are affordable and straightforward. The bottom portion opens on this window style by sliding upward within the window frame.
- Picture windows: If you want to add a lot of natural light to your home, picture windows are an excellent choice. While they cannot be opened, which affects ventilation and fresh air circulation, they offer great views, natural light, and insulation for homeowners.
- Awning windows: Do you live in an area that gets a lot of rain? Awning windows are hinged at the top to open outward, which creates a slant so your windows can be open during rain without letting any water in. These windows are excellent for kitchens or other areas of your home that require ventilation and natural light.
- Slider windows: You’ve likely seen slider windows on other homes, or you may already have them on your own. Slider windows are a common choice and are opened by sliding side to side on a track. These windows are usually wider than they are tall.
- Casement (hinged) windows: If picture windows aren’t what you’re looking for, casement windows are an excellent alternative. You’ll have a picturesque view of the outdoors and have the ability to open the window via a crank that pushes the window pane outside of your home.
- Bay windows: Homeowners searching for a way to expand the size of a room or add lots of natural light to a space are encouraged to consider bay windows. This window style is expensive to install and extends outside from the side of your home, but it’s well worth the investment.
- Hopper windows: Rather than opening at the top like awning windows, hopper windows open from a hinge at the bottom. Hopper windows are excellent for basements or other areas of your home that need a good source of ventilation.
- Egress windows: Many homeowners choose to install egress windows in basement areas as they can act as an emergency exit. If you have bedrooms in your basement, your city building codes may require egress windows to be installed.
Glass block windows: Whether you’re putting new windows in your bathroom or another area of your home that you want private, glass block windows are the go-to. This window design is made of thick, opaque glass blocks that allow some light to filter through, but it offers privacy as passersby can’t see through them.
The Brands We Offer
We work with a variety of window brands to offer our clients the perfect windows for their home. The brands you’ll find at Advantage Construction include:
- Kolbe + Kolbe
Choose Advantage Construction for Your Next Window Project
As a Minnesota-born company, Advantage Construction is aware of the unexpected weather and temperature fluctuations that the Midwest brings. Having quality windows you can rely on year-round is vital, no matter the season. If you are ready to upgrade your Minnesota or Western Wisconsin home and save money, reach out to the Advantage Construction team today, and we will work with you to make the process easy and your home better than before!